1338 Vickers Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32303-3041
PH: (850) 562-9811
FX: (866) 434-9815
Contact: Jessica L. Headrick, Director of Operations
Founded in 1994, RussTech is a full-service company that delivers accurate, highly readable written translations of technical, legal, and business documentation in more than 100 languages/dialects worldwide. RussTech clients are able to further their international objectives through consistent, high quality language support. Our document translators work into their native language only. Our dedicated project managers have a personal investment in each client, allowing us to ensure superior translation services at competitive prices. We are known for comprehensive management of high-level translation projects. Subject areas include biotechnology, instrumentation and medical devices, pharmaceutical development, patent applications, licensing, software internationalization, and nuclear non-proliferation.
When Quality Matters … We Can Say It For You
RussTech is unique among language companies that serve the biotech/pharma industry:
- All documents are translated by experienced linguists working into their native language and are edited by a second linguist, rather than by a project manager with little or no language expertise. This ensures the greatest level of accuracy and readability available anywhere.
- Each of our accounts is handled by a specific project manager, whose function is to track the workflow for the entire project and to deliver each translated document on time and within budget.
- Communication is the hallmark of our company. We communicate with our clients throughout the work process, continually update status reports, and consult with document authors to clear up any meaning confusion in the original text before the translation is delivered.
- Edited draft translations are submitted to the client for approval prior to final delivery. This ensures that the final document meets the client’s needs.
- Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed: no job is completed until you say it is, and all of our work is backed by a $1,000,000 errors and omissions insurance policy. We’ve never had a claim, but it’s comforting to know you are covered.
For more information on the benefits of a language services company view our white paper at http://community.convention.bio.org/Article-Details.aspx?aid=112
Translation Leaders for the Biotech Industry
Our skill set encompasses the following biotech/pharma subject areas:
- Clinical trial documentation l Patent filings
- Adverse event reports l Licensing applications
- Batch documentation l Research reports
Moreover, we have substantial translation experience in the development of multilingual documentation for:
- Equipment installation, operations, testing, and maintenance manuals
- Software packages
- Scholarly articles to be published in overseas journals
- PowerPoint©, AutoCAD©, MSProject©, and other platforms
Pitfalls of Overseas OperationsEveryone knows that a certain amount of linguistic difficulty is encountered whenever you operate on the international level: contracts must be negotiated; clinical trial documentation needs to be translated into clear English for analysis; and if the trials are successful there will be patent filings and licensing applications, which need to be submitted in the local language. Furthermore, to have legal standing overseas, all translated documents must be certified or notarized in-country. These things are usually left in the hands of the foreign affiliates of US law firms, but there are important reasons why such an approach can be both problematic and expensive.
Why Hire a Translation Company Based in the US?
- You retain control of the process
- The translation company is on your team, not theirs
- You work directly with the language services provider
- We can help you interact with local law firms overseas that specialize in the industry and charge much less than US firms do
- In the long run, we will save you money
One of the best and least expensive forms of protection available is to retain an experienced US translation company. That company should be RussTech Language Services, Inc.