- Perfect for hand-held automated delivery or stereotaxic injections
- Easy-to-use touch screen with icon interface
- Create, save and run simple to complex methods without a PC
- Effortlessly transfer methods to other pumps and/or download from a PC
- Flexibility in connectivity with a footswitch input, USB serial port, RS-485 ports for daisy chaining and a digital I/O. Optional RS-232 (RJ-11) ports
- Full range of accessories - syringe heaters, in-line heaters and coolers, nanofluidic circuits, connectors, tubing, syringes and more
- Peace of mind - 2-year warranty
The expanded capabilities of the NEW Pump 11 Elite Nanomite will help the user meet and exceed their research expectations.
This single syringe Infusion/Withdrawal programmable pump offers enhanced flow performance, high accuracy and smooth flow from 3.66 pl/min to 3.818 ml/min with 11 lbs of adjustable force.
84 October Hill Road
Holliston, Massachusetts 01746 USA
Toll Free: 800-272-2775
For Research Use Only. Not for use in humans unless proper investigational device regulations have been followed.
Harvard Apparatus is a global developer, manufacturer and distributor of innovative and specialized products to enhance bioresearch.