Metabolon offers a unique, consultative collaboration centered on a Metabolomic and biochemical interrogation of an experimental system. Their customized Metabolomics platform allows quick validation of ideas and biomarker identification of mechanism of action.
Working together, Charles River and Metabolon can provide:
• MOA: elucidation, identification, characterization, and validation of drug target candidates
• Expertise in preclinical studies using validated in vitro and in vivo models
• PK/PD, tumor growth delay, tumor growth inhibition, survival, combination and adjuvant study designs
• Assessment of lead chemistries, lead ID, optimal dose, optimal combinations, sensitivity/resistance patterns, and new indications for existing compounds
• Development of biomarkers for preclinical PD, patient stratification/selection, translational models and efficacy
This new partnership will officially be announced at the upcoming American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Meeting. To learn more, please visit booth #3323 at AACR or contact Charles River at