WEB BANNER ADVERTISING
- Accepted web advertising file formats: GIF, JPEG, PNG, SWF, HTML, 3rd Party Tags, Rich Media.
- Leaderboard ads
- Leaderboard ads are 728px wide by 90px high and are available at the top (under the Custom Leaderboard ad) of the page throughout the website.
- Square Button ads
- Square Button ads are 125px wide by 125px high and are available on the bottom, right-hand side throughout the website.
- Medium Rectangle ads
- Medium Rectangle ads are 300px wide by 250px high and are available in the right column throughout the website.
- Earpiece ads
- Earpiece ads are 230px wide by 90px high are are available in the upper right column throughout the website.
- Custom Leaderboard ads
- Custom Leaderboard ads are 650px wide by 80px high are available at the top of the page throughout the website.
- Submit Web Banner materials to your Advertising Representative.
WEB SPONSORSHIP ADVERTISING
- Email Newsletter Sponsorship
- Two image options
- Image above text – 468px wide by 60px high
- Image next to text – 125px wide by 125px high
- 75 words of text
- Submit Web Sponsorship materials to your Advertising Representative.
To ensure your ad reproduces with the highest quality possible, please pay careful attention to the following requirements:
- Submit ad materials in a press-ready Adobe Acrobat PDF [Version 5.0 (1.4) or later] in CMYK color mode. Other file types can be accepted, please contact the production manager for details.
- Output resolution for CTP (computer to plate) is 2540.
- PICT, Paint, GIF, Quicktime, PowerPoint, and Quark or InDesign source files are not acceptable formats.
- For full-page, ad must extend .125” beyond the trim for each edge that bleeds.
- For full-page, live materials must be at least .5” from trim, or .625” from bleed edge.
- Fractional ads do not bleed.
- Any ad that requires a border must be submitted with the border included.
- RGB, spot, Lab, and ICC-based colors are not accepted and must be converted to process (CMYK) in the original document before processing for ad file output.
- Link all images.
- Image resolution must be at least 300 dpi; line art should be at least 800-1200 dpi.
- Do not save images with screen angles or transfer functions.
- Images must be positioned in boxes, with a fill of white or 0% black.
- Do all resizing, rotating, or skewing to graphics within the graphic program, not the page layout program.
Effective 9/1/17, with the addition of a digital edition version of the publication, advertisers are responsible for ensuring that any links required to be live in the digital edition are built into the ad file when submitted for the print edition.
All fonts must be embedded or converted to outlines and paths.
A hard copy proof is requested for all digital ad files for print. Color lasers or faxes are accepted, but will be used for content reference only and will not accompany your ad file to the presses. If color is critical, please provide a SWOP-certified proof (with color bars, exposure scales, and crop marks) for color guidance on press. For current SWOP specifications and additional information, go to www.swop.org. VertMarkets cannot be held responsible for color, positioning, or accuracy of digital file output if a SWOP-certified proof has not been provided.
|Full page (trim)
|Full page (bleed)
|Two-page spread (trim)
|Two-page spread (bleed)
* NOTE: We advise against crossing the gutter in two-page spread ads with either lettering or design that requires perfect alignment, as it can not be guaranteed due to mechanical variations in the printing process.
SUBMIT AD MATERIALS TO:
5340 Fryling Road, Suite 300
Erie, PA 16510