ALSO IN THIS MONTH'S ISSUE
Strategizing The Scale-Up Of Cell Therapy Manufacturing Capacity
Mike Blankenstein, VP of patient supply operations AT Adaptimmune, discusses the company’s strategy for its cell therapy manufacturing facility and scaling up capacity.
A Quick Transition To Late-Stage Clinical Trials
“Moving into Phase 3 not only expands the resources you need internally, but some things require a much larger amount of capital, and often a public listing so you can raise larger amounts of money,” says Eric Dobmeier, president and CEO, Chinook Therapeutics.
New DSCSA Compliance Blueprint Includes FDA & Industry Input
As we approach the final phase of a 10-year rollout of the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA), which aims to create a more secure, interoperable drug supply chain in the U.S., pharma manufacturers, distributors, and pharmacies must all ensure they are ready for its full implementation starting on Nov. 27, 2023.
Key Questions To Ask When Entering A Pharma Partnership
Before entering a partnership, executives need to ask themselves and their prospective partners’ key questions in the following five areas:
- 06.06.23 -- Discover The New Possibilities For Increased Dosing Capabilities Offered By Nanoformed APIs
- 06.05.23 -- 8 How To Lead Clinical Research Hybrid Teams
- 06.05.23 -- Overcoming Characterization And Budget Constraints To Address Poor Solubility
- 06.02.23 -- From Biggest Pharma To Rare Disease Start-Up
- 05.31.23 -- 3 Pharmas Try To Solve The Dermatology Puzzle
LIFE SCIENCE LEADER CONTENT COLLECTIONS
ASK THE BOARD
- In Partnering With Academic Institutions To Advance Drug Discovery, What Are The Key Benefits And Challenges?
- In Discussing A Strategic Initiative Presented To The Board By Management, Such As A Bolt-On Acquisition, What Are The Three Core Questions That Boards Should Always Ask?
- In The R&D Space, How Has The Role And Expectations Of A Quality Organization Changed Over Time?